over 4 years ago
A Message from tiphub:
We are just 3 days away from our AR/VR code-a-thon and oh do we have so much in store for you. Here are a few things to note as the day approaches.
8 things to note before the main event:
- Grand prize is only for those who are present though virtual participation is welcomed. Grand Prize is $3000. See http://ddx16.devpost.com for qualification.
- The hackathon is a 30+ hour event so please come prepared, coders especially
- Bring whatever will make you comfortable, sleeping bag, pillow, your teddy bear but please think lean. No Mattress are welcomed.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any type of allergy, especially with food.
- Drop us a note about yourself or if you have any questions so we can better serve you at email@example.com or on social media with hashtag #NewWaveVRHealth @tiphubAfrica @adawodu
- If you already have you idea, get a head start by submitting it at http://ddx16.devpost.com
- Follow us on social media and share the event using hashtag #NewWaveVRHealth #DDXCode
- Come ready to have fun
Logistics - Getting here and around:
- Uber and other ride sharing apps are your friend
- We will provide shuttle transportation from BWI airport but we'll need advance notice to help plan.
- Food and drinks will be provided. If you are in for other things, we advise you download yelp on your phone.
- If you registered for others, please provide their name so we can have badges ready for them, or have them register individually.
We're here to help. If you have any questions about the hackathon, post on the discussion forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as soon as we can.